We all transfer out data stored on device to another quite often. The entire process of moving the data from one device is quite easy in cases where both the devices using the same operating system. It needs a little more efforts when you try to move your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone to Android. Thanks to WhatsApp, which offers various methods to transfer and backup your data. This article will help you learn 3 easy methods to move your WhatsApp messages from your iPhone to Android. Continue to read further to learn these 3 ways to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android. Or else, you can Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android by using dr.fone.
Copy the Chat on WhatsApp from iPhone to Android using Backup
Looking at the needs of the users like data transfer, almost all messaging app have come up with the option for data transfer and they have auto-backup to help the users protect their data. Same goes with WhatsApp and thus you can transfer the content stored on WhatsApp to your other cell phone using the backup feature. Let us learn how to do that
- Open your WhatsApp account on your iPhone device and access the account.
- Go to the option “Settings” and click on ”Chats” and then go to “Chat Backup”
- Tap on the option “Back up Now” and this will start the process of backing up your current data on WhatsApp.
- Download WhatsApp on your Android device and install it.
- Log in to your WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will flash a question asking you if you want to restore the data from the backup for the 1st time.
- Select “Restore in case you are prompted to restore the data from iCloud, WhatsApp and wait till the process is completed.
Transfer WhatsApp data to your Android phone with the help of WhatsApp Manager
WhatsApp Transfer- Backup Restore is the most reliable and genuine program that helps users to move, backup as well as restore data store on WhatsApp without any hassles. It aids 2 ways to export your data stored on WhatsApp from your iPhone to iPhone.
- Connect to – WhatsApp Manager
Install WhatsApp transfer, Backup and Restore on your Mac/Win. Launch this particular software and select the option “Transfer Whataspp messages”.
Now connect your iPhone as well as Android to WhatsApp Manager. In case your Android phone doesn’t enable USB debugging, the entire process would be unsuccessful.
- Start the process of moving your WhatsApp data to your Android phone
After the software recognizes both your devices, they can be seen on the interface. Now, clock on the button “Transfer” which is located at the lower right and start moving WhatsApp conversations to your Android phone. It may take minutes to complete the process.
Note that the WhatsApp data that exist on target device will automatically be overwritten.
It is important to back up your WhatsApp conversation on a regular basis. Also backup your data present on iPhone regularly. WhatsApp carries a lot of information which is important for you, so make sure you get into the practice of backing up your data often. In order to actually back up your data you can use the WhatsApp feature- “Auto backup”.
Since WhatsApp is there among the best Android apps, you will not be able to survive with it. You must be using WhatsApp for most of your communication purposes. That’s why it is extremely important for you to backup the messages on a regular basis and avoid frustration.
Again you can try another better way that is WhatsApp Transfer, Backup and Restore as it is easy to back up your WhatsApp data in just a single click. Why this method is most preferred one than auto backup feature? Here are some reasons.
- It is quite simple to use and back up is just a click away.
- You can preview your back up file anytime.
- It will not consume the storage space of your iPhone.
- It is effective to restore your back up files to an Android or an iPhone without even connecting the iPhone.
Transfer Your Chat History on WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with the help of “Email chat”
- Firstly, go to the option “Settings” on WhatsApp via your iPhone, tap on the option “Chat Settings” and then press “Email chat” option from the list.
- Select the history available on WhatsApp that you wish to move. Next, you will see a window pop up saying “Attaching Media will generate a large email message” You can choose either the option “Attach Media” or “Without Media” according to your preferences.
- Simply type your email address and hit “Send”.
- Log in to the email account through your Android phone and you see all the WhatsApp messages in your inbox that you transferred from your device.