A subtle revolution has been taking place in the field of digital photography. Convention suggests that if you want to take photography more seriously, you’ll require a “proper” camera; in most cases, that option is a huge, complex DSLR teamed with a collection of even bigger lenses.
However, there’s a new option. Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras, also known as CSCs (Compact System Cameras), offer the same creativity and image quality as the DSLR cameras but into smaller and more user-friendly Fujifilm cameras.
These portable electronic devices are ideal for traveling or blogging and capturing daily moments and are perfect for producing creative projects while you’re on the go. Furthermore, Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras come with interchangeable lenses to let users change their perspectives and look at things differently.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the crucial aspects of Mirrorless Fujifilm Cameras that are making it hugely popular among users:
- Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras feature smaller batteries than DSLRs to help with the portability factor. There is no doubt that smaller batteries won’t offer as many charges as larger counterparts. Compared to DSLR camera prices, the Top Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras with smaller batteries are more budget-friendly, and you’ll also have additional room in your camera bag for spares.
You can still manage to capture hundreds of shots out of a single battery charge. Some X Series Fujifilm cameras have an accessory battery grip that offers better shooting time by using multiple batteries at a time.
- Even if you are a DSLR camera owner who uses their DSLR in low light condition with high ISO, a Mirrorless Fujifilm camera can be an excellent option for you. X Series Fujifilm cameras come with ISO sensitivities up to ISO 12,800, further upgraded up to ISO 51,200.
The lenses in the X Series lineup are much smaller than those found on DSLRs. They also have incredible quality and features like Optical Image Stabilisation.
Many XF lenses showcase Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) features and large apertures. Furthermore, you’ll find Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras are way lighter to hold than the DSLRs models, which helps you by reducing blur from camera shake.
- You won’t have to worry about missing the perfect moment anymore. Fujifilm cameras such as the X-T2 can shoot in a mere 0.03sec once you flick the power switch, which is less time than you will take to raise it to your eye.
Fujifilm cameras from the hugely popular X Series range have become the most sought after camera models for many candid and street photographers who trust their responsive handling to capture a powerful moment.
Over the past few years, Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras have become one of the most sought after camera systems across the globe. From weddings to documentaries to travel to portraiture, you’ll encounter lots of expert and professional photographers who have switched from their DSLRs to Mirrorless Fujifilm cameras.
- Looking through an electronic viewfinder (EVF) will allow you to see the image precisely as you are about to capture it. Before composing the final shot, preview the depth-of-field, colour, dynamic, and brightness range. You’ll be able to compose more accurately than before, thanks to the 100% viewfinder coverage.
- Suppose you are a photographer who wishes to enjoy the option of shooting with a standard optical viewfinder. In that case, you can opt for Fujifilm cameras such as the FUJIFILM X100F and FUJIFILM X-Pro2 cameras. These Fujifilm camera models showcase hybrid viewfinders that swap between optical and electronic modes with the flick of a switch.
- The movement of a DSLR’s mirror causes additional vibration, which can result in camera-shake blur that degrades sharpness. When inspecting an image for critical sharpness without the mirror, there are fewer vibrations and less chance of blur. Mirrorless cameras are easier to hold still when shooting because they are smaller and lighter than DSLRs.
- The speed with which DSLRs and mirrorless X Series cameras focus differs little. Some of our cameras, on the other hand, can be fine-tuned for different types of moving subjects ideal for sports, action, and wildlife photographers.
Mirrorless cameras also have accurate focusing. Because autofocus (AF) is performed on the same digital sensor that captures the image, there is no difference between what you see and what you get. Our X Series cameras have up to 325 AF points and can be set to automatically focus on faces – ideal for shallow-focus portraiture.
- We cover most photography situations with our 25 XF lenses, which include wide-aperture portrait primes, versatile standard zooms, and close-focusing macro lenses. All of our XF lenses are designed to work with our X Mount interchangeable lens cameras.
If you already have a collection of DSLR lenses, there may be a way to use them with a Fujifilm camera. There are numerous third-party lens-mount adapters available that allow optics from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony, and other manufacturers to be used with FUJIFILM X Series cameras. Some photographers even enjoy using classic and vintage lenses from thrift stores to create unusual and one-of-a-kind images.
- One of the most crucial factors for their increasing popularity is the Lenses of X Series Fujifilm cameras, which are way smaller than those you’d buy for a DSLR. These Fujifilm cameras offer incredible quality along with valuable features such as Optical Image Stabilisation.
Surprisingly, all of their X Series Fujifilm cameras are capable of shooting stills as well as videos, and some of them can even surprise you genuinely with professional cinematic results. The Fujifilm camera X-T2, for example, is capable of recording the footage at 4K resolution and in F-Log gamma to give you maximum flexibility while editing. Most importantly, you can experience a high level of creative freedom while capturing videos as when you’re shooting stills.
The Ultimate Shopping Platform for all types of Cameras
Bajaj Mall is the trending and new-age shopping destination for all types of electronics devices. Here you can find a massive range of the DSLRs Cameras and Fujifilm Mirrorless cameras on EMI at discounted prices. So, you can easily buy without the commitment of shelling out the entire product price at once. The Bajaj Mall also lets its users repay the product cost in easy monthly installments apart from extending several other benefits to enhance your overall shopping experience. At the Bajaj Mall, you can get all types of cameras from top brands in India at a very affordable price.