Custom recovery and custom kernel are the only things which are trending in the Android market. If you have Android device and if you want to flash a new custom ROM then recovery is the only thing which will help you out to flash any custom ROM on your Android device. If your phone is new or old, then there are issues sometimes with not getting an appropriate recovery or kernel for your device. It is the reason in this post we are coming up with an article in which we are going to tell you the way you can flash custom recovery/kernel using Flashify
You may also love: Download GBWhatsApp Latest Version 5.20 For Android 2017
Flashify detects your phone, and it will help you to find recovery for your phone. There are another custom recoveries available which you can try on your phone such as TWRP, Philz, Cwm recovery. If your phone has any updated recovery, then it will also suggest you the newer versions of your current recovery for your phone.
We often use stock Kernel for our device but there are many other kernels available which are having the feature of saving your battery backup and many other tweaks and if you are interested in changing the core of your device then check this guide we will be telling you a complete tutorial.
- Rooted Android phone
- Flashify: Play Store
- 100 MB free storage in your internal or SD Card.
How to Flash Custom Recovery using Flashify
- Install Flashify on your phone and open it and you will be asked to grant the root permission. Grant the root permission.
- Open the application, and you will check the Flash menu button just swipe right.
- Now, backup your phone recovery on your phone if anything unexpected happens then you can revert.
- Go back to Flash menu and click on Recovery image
- You can choose any recovery I will suggest you use TWRP / CWM recovery.
- Flashify will search recovery for your phone.
- Click on that recovery, and it will automatically download on your phone.
- You will be prompted to flash it on your phone just click on flash, and you have successfully installed the custom recovery on your phone.
How to Flash Custom Kernel using Flashify
- Click on the backup button and save the backup of your existing kernel.
- Swipe left and click on Boot image, and you will check some best kernel suggested to you.
- You can choose any kernel for your device.
- I am choosing Franco kernel, and you will find the list of the newer version of Franco kernel for your device download any version of that kernel and click on Flash.
- Your phone will boot into recovery and custom kernel will be installed on your phone.
Note: We are not responsible if you brick your phone while flashing.
This way you can install custom recovery and kernel on your device. I hope you like it and if you face any issues, then please feel free to comment below. Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks.