mySNHU is the source to access all the important sources like Brightspace, SNHU virtual environment, email, online courses, and much more educational stuff. But many of the students and learners are not familiar with how to manage and access its account.
SNHU is the ultimate source for students to learn everything in one place. The idea behind such portals is to make sure that students get accessibility to all the information they need to maximize learning outcomes. It can also give us access to official and unofficial transcripts that are required for leading the education.
To explain things more comprehensively, we have written a detailed guide on how to log in to mySNHU account. We will discuss the mySNHU student portal, its limitations, and the process to access the SNHUconnect.
What is MY SNHU Portal for Students?
Before we jump into discussing logging into the SNHU account, let’s talk about their portal first. The SNHU portal represents the portal for Southern New Hampshire University. This portal contains accessibility to a lot of different options, services, and features. It contains the SNHU email, courses available online for students, the virtual environment for Brightspace, and transcripts information.
How to Login To mySNHU Account?
Here we have written a detailed step-by-step guide on how to log in to the SNHU portal.
- Open your web browser on your device like smartphone or laptop.
- Go to this address (https://adfsproxy1.snhu.edu/my.policy) to reach the login portal.
- Wait for 5 seconds until the portal opens up.
- Once the portal loads, a screen pop-up will ask, “Which type of Student are you? “
- Select from any of the three options: online students, campus students/competency-based/stride students, whichever is the best for you.
- If you select ”online students” as your option, then the link will take you to a page where you have to enter your email for registration or login. Alternatively, you can also enter your Skype name or phone number.
- If you have chosen ”campus students/competency-based/stride students,” a new window will pop-up where you can enter your SNHU student email address. Enter your SNHU student credentials and click the ”submit” button to log in to the portal.
- And that’s about it. You have successfully logged in to your SNHU account via their student portal, and now you have access to all the options and features available on the device.
What if I Cannot log in to My SNHU Portal Account?
If you are unable to login to your MY SNHU account, then make sure to apply the following steps.
- Recheck your SNHU login credentials and try logging in again on your device.
- Check your internet connection to see if the requests are forwarding properly.
- Try to clear the browser cache and then log in again to the portal.
- If you are still not able to log in, then select the ”Forgot Password” option and reset your password to log in to the portal.
- The last option is to contact the helpline support for SNHU to get technical support. Reach out their IT help desk by calling at 1-855-877-9919.
- Read also: HOW TO LOGIN JOINPD – COMPLETE GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
How to Reset the SNHU Account Password?
The first and far easiest method to access your SNHU account is to reset your account credentials and set a new password for accessing your account. For that purpose, we advise you to follow these steps.
- Open your browser and refresh it to access the portal.
- Go to the (https://adfsproxy1.snhu.edu/my.policy) link to access the student portal. Wait for a couple of seconds to let the website show you the login screen.
- At the bottom of the page, there is an option that allows you to reset the password. Click the button mentioned with, ”Use this link to create/reset your password.” Instead of clicking that button, you can also go to this link (https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/?whr=SNHU.edu) to reset your password.
- Once you have clicked the reset link or when you have chosen the option to reset the password, it will ask for your mail or the SNHU student portal username. After entering these credentials, complete the human verification via CAPTCHA.
- Follow the instructions prompted on the webpage, and your new password will be automatically changed and saved.
Two Main Features of the SNHU Student Portal
Once you have logged in to your SNHU student portal, then here are the services that you get with the mySNHU account.
The Brightspace is the online Learning Management System offered by the SNHU for students. Under this service, students can access their syllabus, course details, course modules, and access other learning material. Here is how you can access Brightspace and its services.
- After logging in with your SNHU account, go to the ”Applications’ menu and click on ‘Brightspace’.
- Now go to the ‘My Courses’ tab and choose ‘Access my courses.’
- Here you will see the Brightspace dashboard, which shows the courses, contents, and their material featured side-by-side.
- You can select any particular course to learn and study. And if you ever find a broken link or inaccessible course, then it’s best to inform your instructor about it.
The SNHU Connect is an online and private peer-to-peer community that allows students, teachers, or faculty members to connect with each other. It’s much liked an online social campus where students can add each other friends, chat with each other, and exchange information with each other.
You can also access the students that are enrolled in the same course. In addition to that, students can join societies, engage in activities, join online clubs, and participate in various events offered by these communities.
mySNHU is much like any other common online student portal that you access on other educational platforms. The only difference between this portal and the other ones is that it offers sort of complete services under one umbrella with secure access. Hopefully, our guidelines were useful enough to guide you well on SNHU services and their portal login.