Looking young is about making efforts. Tips and tricks that help you to be and feel young. Do it regularly and your skin, hence, you, will look much younger.
Looking Young Is A Hard Work
Looking younger has been a challenge for a woman at all times. At first, it was not about the skin care but the application of strong and in most cases aggressive products. However, now looking beautiful is more about looking naturally young rather than anything else. If you have ever had to write essay for money on this topic, you may have mentioned many ways of how to look young.
An old looking woman and a woman in age belong to different categories though. Being in age doesn’t mean being old-looking. Naturally young or well-cared skin, hair, nails are always more pleasant than uncared skin tired from stress, even though there are tons of cosmetics on it.
Hence, how can one stay naturally young as long as possible? How can one look well-cared even after a sleepless night?
How to Look Younger: Useful Tips
Here are some useful tips that will help you to look fresh and young.
- Use soft cleanser. You may be used to harsh cleanser and cosmetics that you have been using since you were a teenager. However, in time skin type changes. The older you are, the dryer your skin becomes. Hence, the main idea is to keep it clean and moisturized.
- Use moisturizing cosmetics. Skin needs not only cleaning but moisturizing as well. Use moisturizing creams or lotions, apply them every time after cleaning the skin. It is important to select something that will produce the best effect on your skin. Before buying the product, check its ingredients, if there is a possibility, check if there are any reviews or feedback about the product. It is even better, if scientific studies were conducted.
- Sun protection is important. Sun is good for health but it dries skin, hence, makes it look older. That is why every time you are going out use sun screen. It is better to put it not only on face but on entire body exposed to sunshine.
- Use skin exfoliating products. Our skin is constantly renewing and dead cells stay on its surface. Together with skin fat they block pores and can be one of the reasons for acne. Moreover, they make our skin look tired and old. That is why skin exfoliating is important to clean skin and keep it fresh. Exfoliating is useful for men as well, especially before shaving, as your skin becomes smoother and shaving results will be better.
- Facial hair makes you look ugly. Removing facial hair is important for men as well as for women. For men: shave regularly or keep your facial hair neatly trimmed. Remove hair in nose and ears. You will look not only younger, but kempt. For women: sometimes hair grows on chin or above the upper lip. There are different reasons for that, though despite the reason, you should remove it. You can do it in a beauty salon with laser, or wax, or you can do it at home with a special cream. One more important tip for women. With age eyebrows get thinner, that is why you will look younger if you color them with a special pencil. Do not overdo it, normal natural look is the best option.
- Healthy teeth contribute to healthy and young look. Keep your teeth naturally white and healthy. Visits to dentist should be regular, say, at least twice a year. We will not mention standard care procedures like teeth brushing. Just remember that unpleasant smell from mouth does not make you look more pleasant.
- Does grey hair make you older? This advice is though not for everybody as some people love their grey hair. However, the fact is that grey hair makes even young people look much older. If you want to look younger, you’d better dye your hair. Colour choice is only up to you, but the best variant will be to use your natural colour. Some people prefer darker tone. That will work as well, but then you will have to dye it more often, as when your hair grows, it will look messier.
- Renew your look. Appearance, and especially hairdo, reveal your age. If you are still wearing clothes that were fashionable in 1980s, if you are still using a high hairdo with a lot of hairspray, one can tell everything about your age. Most likely, you will look much older than you are. Visit a good hairdresser and let them do something with your hair. Anyway, even if you don’t like it, hair will grow and you will try something one more time. Renew your wardrobe. There is no need to buy trendy clothes, but being stylish will help you look much younger and well, just stylish.
Young vs. Young-Looking
Being young and feeling young are different things. Nowadays, with all available options, any woman can have a cared-for and natural look which means to look younger.