Do you often feel like you have too much stuff and not enough space? Does clutter and disorganization make it hard for you to focus and be productive? If so, you may benefit from hiring a professional organizer and decluttering service. Here are some of the benefits of working with a professional organizer:
- Customized Solutions: A professional organizer will work with you to create a customized plan that meets your unique needs and goals. They’ll take into account your lifestyle, preferences, and organizational challenges to develop a plan that works for you.
- Increased Productivity: Clutter can be a significant barrier to productivity. When your space is disorganized, it can be challenging to focus and get things done. A professional organizer can help you create a more efficient and functional space, allowing you to be more productive and get more done in less time.
- Stress Reduction: Clutter and disorganization can be a significant source of stress and anxiety. When you hire a professional organizer, they can help you create a more calming and harmonious environment. You’ll feel less stressed and more relaxed in your space, allowing you to focus on the things that matter most.
- Improved Time Management: A professional organizer can help you save time by organizing your belongings in a logical and efficient way. You’ll be able to find what you need when you need it, and you won’t waste time searching for misplaced items.
- More Space: By decluttering and organizing your space, a professional organizer can help you create more room in your home or office. You’ll be able to make the most of the available space, creating a more functional and comfortable environment.
- Better Habits: A professional organizer can teach you the skills you need to maintain an organized and clutter-free space. You’ll learn how to make better use of your space and develop habits that will help you stay organized in the long term
I’m the owner of A Tidy Mind – South. I’m based in Guilford and work with clients across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire & West Sussex. I am trained in professional decluttering, organising AND counselling so I can vary my service according to my client’s needs. My aim is to help you through the overwhelm & create calm, organisation & simplicity within your home or workspace.
HOW IT WORKS
1 > Get in touch
Contact me by phone, text, WhatsApp or email. I’m always happy to have a friendly chat about whether this is the right decluttering service for you. We can then go ahead and book a free consultation if required.
2 > The Consultation
I offer free consultations in person (depending on your location & availability) or by video call. During this, you can show me your space and describe your challenges as well as your goals or vision if you have one. I work flexibly with clients so I can put forward options & make suggestions based on the scale of decluttering & organising needed. For example, some clients work with me weekly for many weeks or months. Whereas others book ad hoc sessions, and I help them plan what to do on their own in between.
3 > Book a session
Following the consultation, we can book the first session or a number of sessions. Decluttering and organising sessions may be between 2 hours and 8 hours, depending on what’s most appropriate.