Presentations play an important role in any business. And when you think of presentations, you can think of nothing else than Microsoft PowerPoint. PowerPoint offers you an intuitive interface that can help you create world-class presentations in no time. More than that, it is a part of Microsoft Office which has been a standard in a business suite of applications. But, creating a presentation in PowerPoint can be a cumbersome task if you are not familiar enough with the tools involved. That is where you will need a tool like SlideModel.com that can come handy.
What is SlideModel?
SlideModel.com is a presentation resources website that offers you a growing catalog of templates and PowerPoint themes for creating best in class PowerPoint presentations. What makes it a good choice is that it does not need you to have any exceptional skills in presentation creation.
In fact, it is a little better than Microsoft PowerPoint itself. It offers you several features you may not see in Microsoft PowerPoint itself. It is not without anything that the service has received widespread positive ratings for the services that they offer.
How Does it Work?
Well, as stated before, the templates can be downloaded from the SlideModel website. But before that, you need to become a subscriber to the service.
At the time we prepared this review, SlideModel has over 12000 templates for PowerPoint and Google Slides, while the site claims that the slides are updated on a regular basis. On an average 5 to 6 new templates are added to the list every week.
The templates are arranged in well-organized sections. You can search through sub sections if you want to go specific. You can decide to download a template and then download it.
Here are a few options you can make use :
- Templates – You can find the template that meets your needs. If you can’t find one that meets your needs, you can contact them.
- Backgrounds – An empty template may look quite boring. It may be a good idea to use a background for the presentation you have created. Slidemodel offers you several template backgrounds you can use with your presentations.
- Diagrams – A traditional presentation consists of bullets and tables. How about a diagrammatic representation of your data? SlideModel has a great collection of presentation diagrams, SWOT Analysis graphics, Gantt chart templates, etc. that can be used for improving the look of your presentations.
- Data and Charts – Presentations tend to become more interesting with diagrams, charts, and other visual effects. Charts help you present the data in an easier to understand way.
Downloading the templates is quite easy. Create an account on SlideModel and login to your account. Choose a plan that suits your look in the templates section for the presentation template that you would love to get for yourself.
You can search in the specific section or use the search feature. Check out the screenshots and download the template following the instructions. The template is saved on your computer. You can use the template as per requirements now by editing it to suit your needs.
Plans & Pricing
SlideModel offers you different plans to choose from. You can choose the one that suits you the best. Each plan varies in the number of downloads you get and the features available.
- One Day Access Plan – Get access to premium templates for one day. This is great for presenters that do not want to enroll into a subscription.
- 3 Month Basic – The plan costs $59.90 quarterly and lets you download 100 downloads per month. You have a download cap of 10 per day. The plan auto-renews at the end of the period but you can cancel at any time if you only wanted a single period.
- Annual Basic – For less than one hundred dollars per year, you can 200 downloads per month at a data cap of 50 downloads per day.
- Annual Unlimited – You have access to unlimited downloads with no cap on per day downloads. This plan doesn’t have download restrictions so you can download unlimited content from the site. Plus, the plan comes with 10 licenses which is great if you want to give access to the site for other members of your organization.
The Concluding Thoughts
Creating presentations can be quite time-consuming. That is precisely why it would be quite essential to opt for a service like SlideModel. If you are in doubt, you can go for one day plan and get to know the software. SlideModel would help you create excellent presentations in practically no time.