Given today’s business environment, the key factor to beat the competition among large and small companies is definitely a quality website. A good website is considered to be the first line of communication between the customers and business users. With people being more and more engrossed in the online world, a great way to attract their attention and positive recommendation is through website development.
Website development helps companies to enhance product knowledge among potential clients, sell products and services, generate different strategies for client attraction and increases the popularity of the company.
Recommended reading: Asp.Net Application Development Ways With Visual Studio
What Is Angular?
There are different popular versions of Angular which are mentioned below:
- Angular JS: Angular JS is the first version of angular, which enables the use of HTML as a template language, to express the application’s component more clearly. Some salient features of AngularJS include; DOM control measure for showing, hiding and repeating DOM fragments, attaching new DOM elements such as event handling, introducing data binding, supporting form validation and sorting of HTML into reusable components.
- Angular 2: The second version of Angular known as the Angular 2 is not an upgrade for AngularJS and is designed completely different from it. More and more popularity and an increase in core features led to its introduction, with an entirely different framework. Where AngularJS was based on MVC framework, providing patterns of tightly coupled entities, Angular 2 is more about creating components that don’t depend on each other.
- Angular 4: Designed to improve the functioning and size of Angular 2, this version clearly is an improvement both from developer and user experience. This solidified the stance of Angular as an ideal development framework for many enterprises.
Angular four training is highly recommended for web developers and designers.
Training Objectives of Angular 4
The training helps in understanding the new features and also illustrates the differences between Angular 4 and its predecessor. The new and updated Angular 4 succeeds the previous one by introducing different optimizations and improvements.
- Smaller Bundle Sizes: There has been up to 60% reduction in the size of generating code for the components. Also, by removing the animation package, the bundles won’t include it until it’s necessary, therefore reducing file size.
- LTS (Long-Term Support): Angular 4 is the first version of Angular to have LTS, which means that the enterprises won’t be able to upgrade Angular 4 repeatedly, thus ensuring long-term commitment to it.
- TypeScript 2.3: Angular 4 use the more recent version of TypeScript as compared to Angular 2.
- Better Error Messages: Angular 2 had a major drawback- its cryptic form of error message, which is difficult to comprehend. Now with Angular 4, errors and messages are clear and informative.
Another objective of Angular 4 Training is to provide the individuals with knowledge regarding the new features and changes made in Angular 4 which includes:
- A new view engine for optimization of generated code.
- The animation code is not included in the application unless needed, saving file size.
- Improved router robustness and updated router security.
- Usage of the abstract keyword in possible locations to decrease file size.
- The new version of TypeScript is used.
- Allows Calculating and gradient functions.
- transform is particularly added in Angular 4
- Ability to add support and services for source map generation.
- Improved and informative error messages.
Various institutes and coaching centers provide hands on knowledge regarding the use of Angular 4 and its framework. It allows the aspirants to acquire an introduction to designing high-performance web applications. After the completion of the course, individuals will be able to:
- Develop a modern and complex web application with assistance from Angular 4.
- Create single-page applications by understanding the architecture of Angular 4.
- Upgrade an application from Angular JS to Angular 4 by running both frameworks.
- Develop great model-driven forms.
- Do a project by using only the necessary modules.
- Use their deep understanding about Angular to establish themselves as future web developers.